Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Yesterday we had a good time at Trish's mom's house. The food was great and we ate very well. Everyone had to say what they are thankful for which was nice.

On our way over there we were at the Tacony/Palmyra bridge at a complete stop trying to merge into traffic. We were waiting for about thirty seconds when WHAM! we get hit from behind. Instantly I felt pain in the back of my head. Everyone else was OK and there was minimal damage to the car. They called an abulance for me but I refused to go because I knew they would not be able to do anyhthing to help me because of the complex problems in my neck. As the day went on the pain spread to my ears, jaw, shoulders, and arms. My head felt like it was burning. I did feel a little better when I woke up this morning so I am going to have to take it easy and hopefully the worst is over. Enjoy the slideshow!!!

No comments: