Monday, December 3, 2007

Annual Christmas Party with Chinese Pollyanna

Yesterday was our annual Christmas Party at Mom Mom Janes. Many families and kids come and we have a chinese pollyanna which is alot of fun.

For anyone who does not know what a chinese pollyanna is I'll briefly explain. Everyone brings a $5 gift wrapped up and receives a numbered ticket when they come in the door. The numbers are called out and if it is your number you can pick an unopened gift or you can choose to take a gift from someone who already opened a gift. So for example if my number was called and I picked an unopened gift and it was $5 of lottery tickets than someone who comes after me has the option of taking my gift from me and then I repick a gift or take one from someone else. Once a gift has been taken twice than the gift is no longer available to be taken. It's alot of fun. The kids love it.

Here is a slideshow of the party. This also includes my family taken turns getting our picture taken with our nephew Luke.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Steve,

I'm a 19 year old girl from Belgium and I study audiology.
For Pathology I have to make a presentation about the Goldenhar syndrome and I was wondering if you would give me the permission to use your pictures in my class (+- 25 students). You can contact me on big.groda@gmail.com.

Greetings,

Jade

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve, your story is so such a big inspiration and hope for me:) I m a woman with hemifacial microsomia , and now I will starting my own battle about reconstructing my face... I would wish you and your familly lots of happyness!!! p.s. sorry for my bad english :( greetings, Jola

Unknown said...

I was suffering from a severe headache and even the potent pain killers only gave me slide relief. I went for a CT Scan plus MRI and doctors found a ‘blood clot’ in the brain. Neurosurgery was suggested and had a stroke while going through angiogram. My life was miserable until Dr Itua herbal made medicine was introduced to me. I took Dr Itua Herbal Made Capsule Plus 3 times daily and within 20 days I saw big relief from the pain and within a few weeks I was able to walk and gain back my mobility. The following MRI confirmed the ‘blood clot’ had disappeared and the doctors were very surprised and said it was a ‘miracle’. Now, I am doing Cardio  2 times a week.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com his herbal made also cure Herpes Virus,HPV,ALS,MS,Hepatitis,Diabetes,HIV,Cancer,Parkinson and so many other diseases humans can have.